Day 1: Haridwar to Guptkashi (approx. 210 km | 7-8 hrs)
On the first day of Kedarnath Yatra from Haridwar, our representative will pick you up from the railway station/bus stand and reach Guptkashi via Rishikesh, Dev Prayag and Rudraprayag. Check back at our hotel in Guptkashi, and after resting for some time, proceed to Vishwanath Temple for evening aarti. After darshan, you can spend some time at Alaknanda river ghat to prepare yourself for Kedarnath, which will prepare you spiritually and mentally. (Dinner and rest at the hotel.)
Day 2: Guptkashi to Kedarnath (approx. 35 km | 1.5 hr drive + trek)
After early breakfast, proceed to Sonprayag and begin your journey to Kedarnath via Gaurikund. From Sonprayag, you can take a horse ride and palanquin to reach Kedarnath, payment for which will not be included in the package. This trek will be about 15 kilometres; during this time, you will see the aura of nature and nature. Reach Kedarnath, check into your accommodation and freshen up. For a spiritual experience, visit the iconic Kedarnath temple in the evening and attend the aarti. Have dinner and spend the night in Kedarnath, surrounded by the tranquillity of the mountains.
Day 3: Kedarnath-Bhairavnath Temple-Gaurikund
Join the Aarti of Kedarnath Temple from 5 to 7 am. Have a hearty breakfast after Aarti, as this day can be energy-draining. Visit Vidyaman Baba Bhairavnath Temple, the guardian of Kedarnath Temple and seek blessings. Adi Shankaracharya and Bhima also attended the darshan of Shila and left for Gaurkund. From Gaurikund, leave towards Sonprayag and head towards Guptkashi. Check in to the hotel and relax after dinner.
Day 4: Guptkashi to Haridwar (approx. 210 km | 7-8 hrs)
Have breakfast and head back to Haridwar, cherishing your spiritual journey memories. Concluding your memorable 3 Night/4 Day Kedarnath Tour Package, reach Haridwar. Our representative will drop you off at Haridwar's bus stand/railway station to conclude your journey successfully.
- To book a journey you need to pay 30% of the booking amount. Once this payment has been received, you will receive a confirmation shortly. The remaining amount must be paid on the day of arrival to the tour/activity/stay.
- Any cancellation on or before 30 days before the scheduled journey will not be deducted from the booking amount.
- For cancellations made 30 to 15 days before the scheduled journey, a cancellation charge of 50% of the booking amount will be deducted.
- Cancellations made within 7 days or less of the scheduled journey will incur a cancellation charge of 100% of the booking amount.
- In case of a 'No Show' (immediate failure without prior cancellation), no refund will be issued under any circumstances.
Refund Terms: If your booking is cancelled, any applicable refunds will be processed within 10 business days using the original payment method. Refunds will be subject to the full cancellation terms and conditions.
- On successful booking, customers will receive a confirmation message via email/WhatsApp message within 24 hours.
- If the preferred time slots are not available, an alternative schedule will be arranged as per the customer's preference, and a fresh confirmation voucher will be sent via email/WhatsApp.
- Customers may cancel their booking before confirmation, and a full refund will be processed.
- Cancellations made 3 days before the date of travel will incur a cancellation fee of 0% of the total tour cost.
- Cancellations made 1 to 3 days before the date of travel will incur a cancellation fee of 40% of the total travel cost.
- Cancellation between 0 hours to 1 day before the date of travel will incur a cancellation charge of 100% of the total travel cost.